- 2-2.5 pounds of fake meat crumbles
- 2 can of Manwich sauce
- 2 tube packages of crescent rolls
- 3 cups of shredded cheese
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F. Spray a 9 x 13 pan with non stick spray.
- In a large frying pan, cook your crumbles. Make sure you stir it often and break it up into little pieces.
- Once the crumbles are cooked to perfection you can add both cans of the Manwich sauce. Heat to a simmer.
- Open the first package of crescent rolls. Unroll it and place it in the bottom of the greased pan. Spread it out with your hands till it fits the bottom really well.
- Now take half the shredded cheese (1 1/2 cups worth) and toss it on the dough evenly.
- Carefully pour the Manwich mixture over top of the cheese. Spread it out with a spoon evenly.
- Take your remaining shredded cheese (1 1/2 cups) and toss it evenly over the Manwich mixture.
- Open the second package of crescent rolls and unroll it. Spread it out by hand in sections before placing on the top of the cheese.
- Place in the oven and cook for about 11 to 13 minutes, depending on your oven. You want the top to be golden brown.